Monday, 19 January 2009
A few weekends ago I made-over Zali's room. The photo on the left was how it was when she got up on Saturday (you can just extrapolate the mess to the rest of the room), the photos on the right are how it was when she went to bed on Sunday. I could be accused of overindulging indulging Zali's pink preferences but I really really enjoyed doing it! The letters on the wall are made from craftwood and scrapbooking paper, and the butterflies are made from more scrapbooking paper, laminated and stuck onto the walls with blue tack so she can move them around. I had made the curtains a few weeks before. Putting it all together was very satisfying and fun. It's really nice to finally be able to do this stuff to our very own house!