Thursday, 18 October 2007
5 things I am glad about:
1) I'm off my sick bed after almost four days of lying in an ever- deepening cathy sized dent in the bed nursing a shocking fever, swollen glands and dissapointment about missing the tas short orienteering champs.
2) We sold Newtown Road -asbestos clad brick veneir and all. Thank goodness. We were lucky enough to get an offer within a fortnight of putting it on the market despite only 2 people attending an open inspection and both of them not being able to get away quick enough!
3) My job is still great and I enjoy it every day - although I am secretly looking forward to not working full time some-time in the near future.
4) I wasn't in the bath with Jett the other night when he showed a serious lack of understanding of proper bath etiquette.
5) We have ice-cream in the fridge, and chocolate topping in the cupboard.